ProGreen Polished Concrete
124 Rose Lane, Suite #301
Frisco, Texas – 75034
“Progreen Polished Concrete is a forward thinking firm based in Frisco, Texas with a reputation for consistent and quality workmanship. The unique procedure Progreen Polished Concrete uses will ensure the beauty of its clients’ floors. What’s more, it’s the company’s goal to not only meet – but to beat – its customer’s expectations.
Why Polished Concrete? In simple terms, the process of polishing concrete is similar to sanding wood. Heavy-duty polishing machines are used to gradually grind down surfaces to the desired degree of shine and smoothness. The closest equivalent example would be polished granite or marble.
The primary benefits to polished concrete flooring are:
• Low to no maintenance
• High durability
• Eliminates dusting and fork truck tire marks
• Fire resistant
• Brings out the aesthetic beauty in natural concrete without topical coating
• Low Installation and maintenance costs
• Increased strength for old, deteriorating or weak concrete
• Higher levels of coefficient of friction that other coatings on the market
• Cost Effective installation and maintenance
• Environmentally Friendly
Polished Concrete floor installation is categorized into two types: new floors, and retrofit floors. Progreen can work with either type of surface. By its nature, polished concrete is a green product. Maintenance is minimal as the finished seldom needs more than sweeping. Occasional cleaning with mild, non-acid cleaners will ensure the long life of the surface.