General concrete floor maintenance:
1. The most effective maintenance technique for decorative concrete flooring is dry, dust mopping.
2. Occasionally a damp mop can be used when dirt residues are present.
3. With water based acrylic and epoxy concrete sealers, apply an occasional floor finish to renew the surface seal and create a matte to low gloss finish.
4. Urethanes need to be buffed prior to applying a floor finish to assist with adhesion.
5. To create a high gloss finish after applying the floor finish, buff with a high speed maintainer at 1500 revolutions per minute.