Seven Easy Steps to Ensure a Successful Acid Stain Installation
1. Plan ahead and educate yourself on Acid Stained Finishes.
2. Use an experienced concrete finisher to place and install the concrete to be stained.
3. Protect the raw grey concrete from potential damage during construction.
4. Use a high quality stain and decorative concrete products.
5. Chose a decorative concrete professional to prepare, stain and finish the concrete surface.
6. Protect the finished floor until all construction is completed.
7. Clean and maintain the finish to keep it looking its best.