Terms & Conditions
1. Concreteideas.com represents opinions, articles and content of the decorative concrete community. The information herein may not have been validated and all warrantees of its accuracy or reliability are void.
2. You agree that Concreteideas.com is sold "as is" without representations, warranties or covenants of any kind, that you have the sole responsibility to evaluate the risks and benefits of using and advertising on this site, that IDEAS media llc. is making no representations, warranties or covenants whatsoever as to the accuracy, reliability or correctness of any numbers or other data or information generated or to be generated by this Website, including calculators, videos, how to, articles, professional profiles and other tools , and that IDEAS media llc is making no implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or arising from a course of dealing, usage, or trade practice, and that you covenant that you will only use this Website, or allow this Website to be used, in a way that fully complies with all applicable law.
3. In no event shall IDEAS media llc be liable for any damages arising out of the use of this Website, including without limitation any losses, lost revenue or reduction of profits, or for special, indirect, consequential, incidental, or punitive damages, however caused and regardless of the theory of liability.
4. Modification, reverse engineering, reverse compiling, or disassembly of this Website and Software is expressly prohibited. This Websites Software is licensed as a single product. Its component parts may not be separated for use on other Websites.
5. This Websites Software is licensed as a single product. Its component parts may not be separated for use on other Websites.
6. You may not rent, lease, sell, or create copies, or create derivative works of this Website. You may however transfer your rights to your profile to another individual or entity.
7. All title and copyrights in and to this Website, any accompanying written materials, and any copies of the pages within the website are owned by IDEAS media llc, LLC. Copyright laws protect this Software
8. PAYMENT: The Customer shall make payment for services according to the terms of the payment structure as listed in this Terms of Agreement. Monthly payments are due on the first day of every month for the duration of the service. In the event that the account becomes over 30 days past due, in addition to such other remedies as it may have, IMllc shall be relieved of its obligation to perform the services under this agreement/insertion order and all online advertising, content and media will be removed and marketing efforts will cease. If the Customer wishes to resume the advertising program after 30 days of non-payment, the Customer will be responsible to re-pay the initial setup fee to cover the costs associated with setup
9. TAXES: Prices do not include tax. In the event that any federal, state, or local taxes are imposed on the creation of the online advertising or on the sale of online advertising, such taxes shall be assumed and paid by Customer.
10. CANCELLATION: ** We do not require long term commitments or contracts, however, for month to month programs a 30 (thirty) days written cancellation notice via email or fax. is required to end any monthly membership or monthly campaign. Once cancellation has been received the program will be stopped on the first day of the following month. Customer will be responsible for all monthly dues incurred until such notice is received. A 2% Interest penalty will accrue on any balances over 30 days past due. Cancellations less than 30 days in advance will be subject to an additional month’s fees and cancelled the first of the following month.
Yearly memberships to IDEAS Authority sites are automatically renewed after the one year term, unless the client gives 30 (thirty) days written cancellation notice as above.
11. REFUSAL OF SERVICE: IDEAS media llc reserves the right to refuse or cancel service at our sole discretion.
12. MEDIA: Upon termination of services by the Customer, or IMllc, IDEAS media llc reserves the right to either keep or remove all content, links, logos, banners, photos, or videos associated with each online campaign.
15. This License and all related actions shall be governed by Texas law.
16. End User acquires only the right to use this Website and does not acquire any rights, express or implied, in the website other than those specified in this License. IDEAS media llc shall at all times retain all rights, title, and interest, including intellectual property rights in this website.
17. End User agrees that this Website will only be used in accordance to the laws of the jurisdiction where it is being used.
18. Information contained in this agreement is subject to change without notice and does not represent a commitment or contracted obligation on the part of IDEAS media llc to notify or contact the End User when changes are made.
19. FORCE MAJEURE: Each party hereto shall be excused from liability to perform its obligations hereunder where such failure results from delays caused by Acts of God, fires, floods, strikes, work stoppages, controls or regulation of federal, state, or local governments, or other causes beyond its reasonable control.