Having the proper training is an essential component of success when working with decorative concrete. In order to produce consistent, top quality results, you need to have the right decorative concrete training from experienced instructors. SBC in Phoenix, Arizona offers comprehensive training in a variety of decorative concrete techniques including concrete countertop fabrication, creating concrete sinks, coloration techniques, applying concrete overlays, creating custom concrete water features and vertical concrete, kitchen cabinet refacing, and making weeping water walls and concrete trees.
All of SBC’s training courses are available nationwide on DVD, and many can be taken as hands-on training at their headquarters in Phoenix, Arizona. When you sign up for any type of SBC training, you also receive a one year membership which includes:
- Complete course on DVDs
- An in-depth, 289 page business guide that will show you how to run a successful business.
- An instruction and reference manual providing procedures, material recipes, and contact information for raw material manufacturers pertaining to your course.
- All updated video material as it becomes available.
- One-on-one tech support with Bryan Gauthier, owner of SBC, for 1 full year.
- Continual email support, tips, advice and more.
So, if you’re looking for quality training from experienced, industry leaders in decorative concrete, contact SBC today to learn more about their many training courses and how to enroll.