CGI Commercial Contractors is seeking a Construction Project Administrator for commercial and hospitality renovations. Outstanding communication skills and aneye for detail will be keys to success in this family-oriented organization.This position offers a starting pay between $32K – $38K, medical benefits after 90 days and paid time off after 1 year.
* Maintain Regular contact with project managers and external contractors to define the scope of projects and the implementation of plans
* Define project stages and the objectives and costs associated with each stage.
* Identify the resources required at each project stage to meet project objectives
* Monitor and report on project progress in a structured manner, drawing particular attention to deviations from the original project plan.
* Perform all administration functions necessary for job completion and accounting.
* 2+ years project coordination in construction
* AIA Documentation Knowledge
* Working knowledge of Subcontractor pay applications
* Positive attitude and strong desire to succeed
* Good Communication Skills
* Computer literate in QuickBooks, Microsoft Project, Exceland Word